"De perto, ninguém é normal. / From up close nobody is normal." (Caetano Veloso)

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Portuguese / English Tutor / Teacher


English/Portuguese Teacher

I am a Brazilian experienced English/Portuguese teacher, BA in Business, MBA in Marketing, having both studied and worked abroad.

I do not believe in translation or mechanic repetition techniques.

My methodology follows the human cognition logic, just like it happens with children: learn how to speak, results in writing and grammar as a consequence.

I am very dynamic and creative, having communicative skills background.

I currently live in Sao Paulo, Brazil and I am looking forward to going back to the U.S.
Preferably near the East Coast.

Contact: +55 11 35225940
+55 11 93059050
marisanarciso@yahoo.com



No comments:

Search This Blog


My Slideshow

Welcome ! [by Marisa]


Mika

Mika

Sweety

Sweety
Tears In Heaven