"De perto, ninguém é normal. / From up close nobody is normal." (Caetano Veloso)

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Full Rebirth [Song]



Today it was a very special day because I had the chance to listen to one of my songs being made. Aside from the Dj-electro side, I am a songwriter who can´t play a thing. So you can imagine what a disaster it is. But I insist. I believe someone can save me. So the special being came. ANA GORI is an extremely talented singer and songwriter, who made my song "Full Rebirth" come true. Since it´s not finalized yet, I will not post here (in respect to Ana, because for me it is already beautiful !)
All I had were the lyrics and an intention of a melody. She created the song, the harmony and added her guittar and voice. What a gift !
She has no idea what this song means to me.
I have other songs and I hope with time they too can come to life.
Hopefully I´ll also get to study a bit of guittar and music mixing in 2008.

Thank you, Ana ! I really appreciate your talent, dedication and this opportunity !

*************************************************
Hoje foi um dia muito especial, porque eu pude finalmente ouvir uma música escrita por mim. Fora o meu lado DJ, eu escrevo música sem saber tocar instrumento algum. Só por aí, já dá pra percerber o drama. Mas eu insisto. Eu acredito que alguém pode me salvar. E a salvação veio em forma de ANA GORI, cantora e compositora talentosíssima, que fez com que minha música "Full Rebirth" se tornasse uma realidade. Como não está finalizada ainda, não irei postá-la (em respeito à Ana, porque pra mim já está linda!)
Tudo que eu tinha era a letra e uma intenção de melodia. Ela criou toda o arranjo, a música e adicionou seu violão e voz. Que talento !
Ela não faz idéia do que esta música representa pra mim.
Eu tenho outras músicas e tomara que com o tempo elas também possam se concretizar.
Se tudo der certo eu também devo estudar um pouco de violão e de mixagem em 2008.
Obrigada, Ana ! Agradeço muito pela sua dedicação, pelo seu talento e por essa oportunidade !

No comments:

Search This Blog


My Slideshow

Welcome ! [by Marisa]


Mika

Mika

Sweety

Sweety
Tears In Heaven