"De perto, ninguém é normal. / From up close nobody is normal." (Caetano Veloso)

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Thoughts of the day

So my dearest Mel G. was inspired as always...
I simply adore this girl ! Great human being, great professional...
And lately, great counselor too

=D

So today she came up with this:
"So people do seem better when our perception of them get better. We are the monsters! hehe But what else do we have other than our perception of the world? There is no reality. Ok. Too philosophical..."

=D Great !!!

And when I said I was going to quote her, she replied:

"You can borrow my words, no problem. At last, nothing really belongs to anybody anyhow. =)"

She´s so philosophical ! So adorable ! I used to thought I was this type of thinker, but compared to her I feel pretty shalow and obvious at times... :p

To you, my FRIEND !

Because some people do invest in connections without all those third intentions... LOL ;D

[example: me]

:)

No comments:

Search This Blog


My Slideshow

Welcome ! [by Marisa]


Mika

Mika

Sweety

Sweety
Tears In Heaven